Monday, March 10, 2008

Short Run Tonight

When I got home from work, I went out for a 3 mile run. Nothing special, nothing exciting. Just a basic run to keep my body in the training mode.

My Route

I ran from our complex on Campo Bello up to 20th Street, then north to Union Hills. I backtracked to Grovers and headed east to Cave Creek, then back to 20th street. I finished up to Campo Bello then west back to our place.

I definitely wasn't in the mood. I used to prefer to run at night, but since I started running in the mornings last week, I've changed my mind. But, the point is that I went.

My biceps were still a little sore and fatigued from my long run on Saturday.

I kept my pace up as much as possible. At times, I think my body just slowed down on its own, against my will. That's OK, because my left buttock was still fairly sore.

All in all, I feel good that I went out and ran tonight.

No comments: